Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Molly's Experience






Being able to have the opportunity to be a host student has been one of the best experiences I have had. I got the chance to host Aashna. She was a kind, outgoing girl who I had so much fun getting to know. While her time here was way too short, we had great memories that I will never forget. From going to the Arch to the City Museum to seeing Lion King at the Fox to the baseball game to all of the food we ate, we truly became great friends and had many laughs. This experiences has taught me so much, not only about myself, but also about South Africa and their culture. One of my favorite parts was just being able to talk to Aashna and the rest of the South African students about the similarities and differences between the US and South Africa. Over the time Aashna was here, we became very close. I already miss her and all of the other students so much. Hopefully I can make a trip to South Africa soon!!:)













No comments:

Post a Comment