Saturday, June 6, 2015

Claudia's Experience

Stopping at a stream in the Atlantic Forest

This experience has been really amazing. We have done so many things that are out of my comfort zone and they have been really fun. We went hiking in a rainforest which was incredible. It was so interesting to hear about how important the forest is and how it is being destroyed. It was an absolutely beautiful sight. There are so many different plants and animals that it's hard to keep track of them all. I really enjoyed the hike and many of the other things we have done. I was uncomfortable at first but once I got to know everyone and we started doing things together, I've had one of the best times ever. It has been so amazing to meet all these new people and make new friends, both with the people I came here with and the people who live here. I am excited to go home but I also get more and more sad to leave as each day passes. I know that I will always remember this trip and the people I spent it with. Trips like these are the perfect way to get out of your comfort zone and do something you never thought you would and really enjoy it. I hope I can be an example through this trip that even the most uncomfortable and scary situations can be some of the best. I was so scared to come here but I am so glad I did and I hope many more people have the opportunity to go on trips like this, especially to Brazil.


Walking over a natural bridge in the Atlantic Forest




No comments:

Post a Comment