Saturday, June 6, 2015

New Friends





My time in Brazil has been an absolutely incredible and memorable experience. I have done so many new things and I have also met so many new people. It is going to be insanely hard to leave them. I love my host family so much and I don´t even want to think about leaving them. They have done so much for me and I could not thank them enough for everything. My favorite part about this trip has to be meeting so many new friends. I have made so many new Brazilian friends that I will never forget. I love spending time with Natalia and her friends because we have all created a bond. Spending time with my host little sister is also something I enjoy very much and I will miss. Julia is five years old and she is now the little sister I never had. I play with her in her playroom and we communicate by hand motions. She is a sweet heart. The relationships I have made here are something that I will always treasure. I hope that I stay in touch with my new friends and that our friendships never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment