Monday, June 1, 2015

My experience

Kylie Dancing
So far, this experience has been so amazing that it is hard to put into to words... but I am going to try my best. I have done so many things that I never imagined myself doing. This past weekend, we went zip-lining and this is something that I never thought I would do. I was incredibly scared. After some convincing, I got myself to walk up to the station and I eventually put the harness on. This was a surprise. Next I walked up to the place where you drop off and then  I panicked. I was so nervous, and I did not know if I even wanted to go. My friends, Miss Payne, and the  Brazilians helped me get over my fear and after a short panic attack, I finally left. I am so glad I went!! The zip line went over the beach and ocean. It was insanely beautiful...once I opened my eyes. That night we went back to the hotel and we had dinner. This was so much fun because there was music playing and I got to dance!! One of the workers taught me how to dance and it was so much fun. The music was so different but I loved it. Finally, we went to the room and we all sat down and just talked. This was a great bonding time. We got to know the Brazilians so much better and they were trying to teach us some Portuguese. On Sunday, we went white water rafting! I was so excited for this. It lasted about one hour. It was a very cool experience and definitely something I would do again. We had to work together in our rafts so that we would not tip over. When we went down a big hill, Natalia fell out. We were all laughing so hard because we had to go back and get her. Overall, these past few days have been more than amazing! I am so excited for what is to come. 
~Kylie Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment