Thursday, April 14, 2016

Delaney's Experience



​I had such a good time with Lena ​and it was great to see her again. We had so much fun and it was a great experience for both of us. Lena taught us how to make crepes and taught us many other French customs. I loved learning about her culture. We did so many fun things and had such a great time together. We went to birthday parties, creperies, and many more places. I loved having her try new foods such as toasted ravioli, chicken wings, root beer, and more. It was fun for my family as well to try the French candy she brought us. I loved teaching Lena about American culture and her teaching me about her culture. I can't wait to visit Lena in France or for her to come back to St. Louis and spend more time together. This was an amazing experience and I would love to do it again.


-Delaney Stotts, '17

No comments:

Post a Comment