Monday, April 18, 2016

Paige's Experience


I had a fantastic time getting to know Chantal. We had many great and fun memories. From going out on adventures like sky zone, to just simple rides in the car I got to learn about her life, her story, and her culture. My favorite memory with Chantal was our adventure to sky zone. We got to jump on trampolines falling, running, and flipping. We got to jump into ball pits and get stuck, as well as playing an intense game of dodgeball French VS Americans. I loved getting to spend time with her and hear about her day on our way back from school everyday. Car rides can be long and boring, but it was always fun to learn something new about her or sing with her. I also had a great time at the Blues game with Chantal. I loved seeing how she got into the game and was cheering them on as if she was at home. I loved this experience and this opportunity and hope to be able to do this again.



-Paige Kreher, '18

No comments:

Post a Comment