Friday, April 15, 2016

Madison's Experience



Having Aymeric stay at my house these past two weeks was absolutely amazing. There was nothing that I would have changed or done differently from the whole experience. One of my favorite parts of the past two weeks was on Friday night when we threw him a surprise party for his birthday. He had so much fun that night and I am very glad that I had the opportunity to do something that made his day better. I think that his favorite part of the trip was when a bunch of us took them all to the Blues game. He loves sports and he was cheering the whole night! It was fun to get to know all of the french students during all of the time we spent together outside of school. We all made connections to one another and they all made a huge impact on my life. I already miss our morning jam sessions to every song on the radio and his intense Fifa games with my little brother. I am very grateful that I got the opportunity to host Aymeric and I hope that I will see him very soon!



-Madison Grisham, '16

No comments:

Post a Comment