Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Melanie's Experience



I'm Melanie Burton and I hosted Morgane David.

It was amazing hosting her.. We took them to the Blues game one night, something they thought was
absolutely awesome. We went to dinner some nights with my family and other nights we ate home made meals. We went bowling and to Skyzone, both very excited experiences. We introduced Morgane to Ted Drewes,The Malt Shop, Dairy Queen, Imos, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Buffalo Wild Wings. The rest of the days were spent with family or with the other French students and their host students.



I loved getting to know all of the French students and becoming so close to them. I have made many new best friends, some that I will keep for a lifetime. Morgane and I grew especially close, and that is something I can never be thankful enough for. I can truly say that Morgane and the other French students have impacted my life greatly. I will never forget my short 2 weeks with them, it was one of the best experiences I've had.


-Melanie Burton, '16

No comments:

Post a Comment