Friday, April 15, 2016

Lucy's Experience


I had so much fun hosting Julie over the last two weeks. Last year I traveled to Nantes with Ursuline and stayed with Julie and her family, and I was so excited to see her again this year! It was so much
fun to reconnect with her. We did so many fun things during her visit like going to a blues game, a creperie, Chicago, bowling, getting our nails done, and so much more. Going to Chicago was especially fun! We left for Chicago on Friday after school and when we arrived at our hotel in Chicago it was snowing. Which we were a little unprepared for, but Julie was very excited because she had never seen snow before. In Chicago we went shopping, toured Loyola of Chicago, went to the Willis Tower, and the bean. I had lots of fun showing Julie St. Louis, and it was also fun just staying at home and talking.

Throughout the experience I made many new friends not only with the French students, but with Ursuline girls, too. I miss Julie and all the French student so much and hope to see them all soon. I am so happy to be a part of this Ursuline sisterhood and family that extends further than St. Louis.


-Lucy Clarke, '17

No comments:

Post a Comment